- 8 oz Canadian bacon,
- 12 ea Shrimp, med, shelled
- 1 x 12 slices
- 1 ea Red bell pepper,
- 1 1/2 tb Teriyaki sauce
- 1 x cut into 12 strips
- 1 1/2 tb Chili sauce
- 1 tb Hoisin sauce
- Place bacon on rack; cover with paper towel. Microwave on High 1 minutes; pat dry on paper towel. Let cool slightly.
- Wrap one shrimp and one pepper strip in each piece of bacon; secure with wooden pick. Place in 11×7″ baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine the teriyaki, chili and hoisin sauces with 2 T. water; pour over shrimp. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning once.
- Uncover and microwave on High 3-4 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.