Black Bean Dip
- 1 1/2 c Black Beans; Cooked
- 1/3 c Carrot; Minced
- 1/3 c Celery; Minced
- 1 tb Garlic; Minced
- 1 t Oregano; Dried
- 1/2 t Coriander; Ground
- 1 t Cumin; Ground
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- 1 tb Fresh Cilantro; Chopped, OR
- 1 t Dried Cilantro; Crushed, GARNISH- 1 x Fresh Cilantro; OR
- 1 x Parsley; Chopped
- Use either the fresh leaves or the dried leaves for this recipe.
- Coarsely mash half the beans by hand.
- Add the remaining whole beans and all of the other ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill. Garnish with cilantro or parsley.
- Makes about 2 3/4 cups of dip.