- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, extra large
- 1 ts lime juice, fresh
- 1/2 ts garlic powder
- 1/2 ts onion powder
- 1/4 ts thyme
- 1/4 ts salt
- 1/4 ts red pepper
- 1/8 ts black pepper
- 1 Lime wedges
- Toss the shrimp with the lime juice in a bowl. Mix the garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt, red pepper and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over the shrimp and toss to coat well.
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat until hot. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink, stiring constantly.
- Spoon into a serving dish. Chill, covered, for 1 houror longer.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
- Makes 15 servings.