Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 ts Baking powder
- 1 ts baking soda
- 1 cup butter — softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Light brown sugar — packed
- 2 ts Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 6 ounces Andes Candies — any flavor, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts — coarsely chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, beat butter and sugars until light. Beat in vanilla a nd eggs.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture, then Andes, walnuts and raisins.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheet by tablespoonfuls. Bake in preheated oven 7-8 minutes or until cookies brown.
- Cool on sheet 2-3 minutes. For thicker cookies, refrigerate dough 15-20 mi nutes before cooking.