- 2 c Dry white wine
- 1 c Chopped onion
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz Dry mustard
- 2 tb Honey
- 1 tb Vegetable oil
- 2 ts Salt
- 4 dr Tabasco sauce
- Combine wine, onion and garlic. Heat to boiling.
- Lower heat and simmer 5 minutes. Pour mixture into bowl and cool.
- Strain wine mixture into dry mustard in a small saucepan, beating until very smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat slowly, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Cool.
- Pour into a non-metal container and cover.
- Chill at least 2 days to blend flavors.
Colorado Cache Cookbook (1978) From the collection of Jim Vorheis