Egg Drop Soup
- 6 c Hot water
- 3 1/2 oz Pk chicken noodle soup mix
- (2 envelopes) 2 Eggs, well beaten
- 1 T Soy sauce (optional)
- Chinese fried noodles
- Pour water into a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 10 minutes or until boiling.
- Add noodle soup mix and heat, covered, 4 minutes. Allow to stand 4 to 5 minutes or until noodles and chicken are tender.
- Pour beaten eggs in soup mixture gradually, stirring with a fork and heat, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes or until egg is cooked. Stir frequently with a fork to make eggs form thin strings.
- If desired, stir in soy sauce. Garnish with fried noodles.