- GUACAMOLE 2 lg Ripe Avocados, Mashed
- 2 Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 md Chopped Onion
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, Seeded And Finely Chopped 1 Finely Chopped Clove Garlic
- 2 tb Finely Snipped Cilantro
- 1 tb Vegetable Oil
- 2 tb Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1 ds Pepper
- FLAUTAS- 1 c Cooked Chicken, Finely
- Chopped 12 Flour Tortillas
- Vegetable Oil For Frying Guacamole: Mix all ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Flautas: Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken across the bottom of each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. Heat 1 inch of oil to 350 degrees F.
- Fry flautas, turning once, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels; remove wooden toothpicks. Serve with fresh guacamole. Typed by Syd Bigger.