- 1 each envelope lipton onion soup
- 2 cup tomato juice
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pound american cheese shredded
- 1 bread, fresh cut into bit sized pieces
- In medium saucepan, combine onion soup, tomato juice, and lemon juice.
- Heatslowly. When juice begins to simmer, add small portions of cheese and stirconstantly until melted.
- Continue to add cheese gradually, stirringconstantly, making sure each addition is melted.
- Remove to fondue pot orchafing dish or heated casserole.
- Spear cubes of bread, then dip and stirin fondue.