- 8 ounces cream cheese, package, softened
- 2 ts mayonnaise
- 2 ts greek seasoning mix, basil, oregano, etc.
- 1 large loaf french bread, unsliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 1/4 oz olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini peppers, canned, drained & chopped
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Slice bread loaf in half lengthwise. Spread cheese mixture on cut sides of bread.
- Sprinkle feta cheese, olives, and peppers over cream cheese mixture.
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.