- 4 each 8 oz lobster tails, frozen
- 2 teaspoon melted butter or margarine
- Place frozen lobster tails in a shallow, 1 1/2-quart, heat- resistant,non-metallic baking dish.
- Face meatiest part of lobster tails toward theoutside of the dish.
- To thaw lobster tails heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 1/2 minutes.
- Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- With a sharp, heavy knife, open shell on underside of tail and brushwithmelted butter.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 minutes or until lobster flesh isopaque and the shells are red.