- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ts baking powder
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butterscotch chips and butter; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla. Add butterscotch mixture; mix well. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to batter and mix well.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts. Spread into a greased 13-in.x9-in.x2-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until brownies test done with a toothpick. Cool before