- 1 1/2 pound Beef, ground
- 2 each Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 tablespoon Oil
- 1 each Bottle chili sauce (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup Welch’s grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon Instant coffee
- Combine meat, eggs, milk, crumbs, onion, parsley, salt and pepper in bowl and mix well.
- Shape into tiny meatballs and brown well in oil in large skillet.
- Remove meatballs from pan. Add chili sauce, jelly and instant coffee to pan drippings and simmer, stirring occasionally until jelly melts, about 4 minutes.
- Add meatballs and simmer 10 minutes longer. Serve with wooden picks.
- This recipe makes about 8 dozen tiny meatballs and 2 cups of sauce.