- 1 tb Ghee
- 1 c Mixed vegetables, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 c Cooked rice
- 3 c Water
- 1/2 ts Sage
- 1 ts Rosemary
- 1 ts Parsley
- 1 tb Soy sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Heat ghee in a large soup pot.
- Saute the diced vegetables & garlic for 15 minutes.
- Pour over water, bring to a boil & simmer until the vegetables are almost tender.
- While the vegetables are simmering, add the herbs in order.
- About 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time. add the cooked rice. Add more water if necessary