- 15 1/2 oz Can of salmon
- 2 ea Celery stalks
- 1/2 ea Onion, small
- 1 tb Lemon juice
- 1/4 ts Dill weed
- 1/2 c Miracle whip
- 1 ea Egg, boiled, chopped
- I prefer Red Salmon, Pink is alright pick out the dark skin, crush bones and mask the salmon. ** celery- cut into 1-inch pieces ***
- I prefer Miracle Whip – but any mayonnaise will work Grate celery and onions.
- Mix Salmon, onions and celery in medium bowl. Add lemon juice, dill weed,egg mayo, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well all ingredients. Chill mixture thoroughly. This is really good on croissants. Yield approx. 2 1/2 cups