- 2 cups Flour
- 4 ts Sugar
- 1 ts Baking Powder
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1 stick butter or margarine — softened
- 2 eggs
- 4 ts Milk
- 6 pats butter
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix first five ingredients in a food processor.
- Beat together eggs and milk. Pour over flour mixture and process just enough to blend.
- Roll out on floured board to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut out 12 circles with a large round cookie cutter.
- Place six cut outs on baking sheet. Top each with pat of butter and then top with a second cut out.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Split in middle to create two layers for strawberry shortcake.