- 2 pound shrimp, raw medium size in shells
- 1/4 cup butter 2 ea cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 pn cayenne pepper
- 1 each lemon, juice of
- PEEL SHRIMP, LEAVING ON TAILS. Heat the butter, oil and garlic in abroiler proof pan.
- Stir in the parsley, cayenne, and lemon juice.
- Add the shrimp, tossing to coat.
- Place under the broiler 6 inches from heat,and broil until done, about 5 minutes.
- Check half way through the cooking time and turn shrimp as necessary.
- Serve with crusty bread for dipping in the sauce.