- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cn water chestnuts, chopped
- 3 each green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pk dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 pk frozen chopped spinach
- Defrost, drain and squeeze moisture from the spinach.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Chill several hours. Serve with raw vegetablesor serve in round bread bowl that has been made out of a loaf of roundbread.
- BREAD BOWL: Take any loaf of round bread (rye, cuban, etc) and hollowthe loaf out leaving 1/2 inch walls on all sides of the loaf.
- Cut bread pieces into cubes and serve with dip.