- 1 lb Pork, ground
- 1/2 lb (about 2 cups) Nappa cabbage, chopped 2 Eggs
- 1/2 c Scallion, chopped
- 3 tb Soy sauce
- 2 tb Sherry
- 1 tb Fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 tb Sugar
- 1 tb Sesame oil
- 1 ts White pepper
- 1/2 pk Wonton wrappers
- Combine all the ingredients except the wonton wrappers in a mixing bowl.
- Mix very well. Place 1 wonton wrapper in your hand (the center should cover your palm), then put 1 tablespoon of the filling in the center of the wrapper.
- Gently squeeze and twist the wrapper to form a “money bag” shape.
- Repeat until all the filling has been used.
- Put the dumplings in a bamboo steamer and steam for 10 minutes.
- Serve while the dumplings are very hot.
- Makes 4 servings.