- 2 lb Sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cn 4 oz whole green chiles
- 1 Jar 4 oz pimentos
- 14 Cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 c Dried minced onion
- 1/8 t Ground pepper
- Garlic powder
- 3/4 c Real mayonnaise
- 1 c Water (approx.)
- Grate all cheese into shallow pan or mixing bowl.
- Dice chile pepper and pimentos and sprinkle over grated cheese. Press garlic cloves adding both juice and pulp to cheese.
- Add minced onion and pepper. generously sprinkle powdered garlic over all.
- Thoroughly mix together; then add mayonnaise and blend, adding water as needed to attain a smooth mixture.
- Store in airtight container for at leat 2 days before using. Make about 8 cups.