- 3 cn Condensed tomato soup (10.5 oz each)
- 3 Soup cans water
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a heat-resistant, non-metallic soup tureen or a deep, 3- quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, combine condensed soup and water.
- Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Soup can also be prepared in individual mugs. Divide condensed soup and water evenly among mugs.
- Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, in Microwave Oven according to the following chart: Quantity Total Cooking Time 2 to 3 mugs 3 to 4 minutes 4 to 6 mugs 6 to 8 minutes
- Garnish soup with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.
Tip: By heating soup in mugs You can heat only the amount of soup needed at one time.