- 1 cn Refrigerated crescent
- 8 oz Dinner rolls
- 1 pk PHILADELPHIA BRAND Cream
- 8 oz Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c MIRACLE WHIP or MIRACLE WHIP
- 1/2 t LIGHT Dressing Italian seasoning
- 3/4 c Chopped red pepper
- 3/4 c Chopped radishes
- 1/2 c Sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 T Sliced green onions
- 1/2 c KRAFT Natural Shredded
- 2 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oven to 375’F.
- Unroll dough into 2 rectangles. Press onto bottom and 1/4″ up sides of 13×9″ baking pan to form crust.
- Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- Mix cream cheese, dressing and seasoning until well blended.
- Spread over crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate.
- Cut into squares. PREP TIME: 20 minutes plus refrigerating.